PepNet Technologies, as a RingCentral Partner, empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any device, anywhere, specialised in the areas of Voice, IT Support, Data & Cloud Technologies.
Service is how we have built the reputation behind our brand. But there’s another level to service. It’s not just about what we do every day, but the way we are doing it and there comes a point where service means you’ve got to lead. How do we lead?
As your single point of contact we provide end-to-end solutions from scoping and consulting to selling and installing, setup and programming the equipment to providing training for your staff – and all of this is serviced at the highest levels, at every stage.
Our goal is to establish PepNet as the most trusted Managed Service Provider in Western Australia and across the country, while maintaining our uncompromising principles.
Oh, and by the way PepNet is RingCentral’s first Carbon Neutral Business and Enterprise Partner. Why? – because sustainability is important to us and it is important to lead in this respect too – in this day and age any contribution we can make, we should be making and this can only be a good thing for us all.
Our vision is to build a connected future, that is sustainable and affordable, so everyone can thrive.
We’re committed to staying close to our customers and providing them the best advice, service and products while delivering the best tech, on the best hosted cloud provider, above all else, providing the best customer experience.
This is the philosophy that guides the way PepNet does business on a day-to-day basis.
- Apply the highest standards of excellence in all we do.
- Provide a great and harmonious work environment, in which our employees can grow, reach their full potential, challenge each other but still treat each other with respect and dignity.
- Recognise that sustainability is the key for economic, environmental, and social success in business.
- Develop enthusiastically satisfied customers of all sizes, all the time.
- Lead with a future focused approach.
PepNet Technologies’ Environmental Strategy
In 2021 we got serious and became Australia’s First Carbon Neutral Ring Central Enterprise Partner. What does that mean for our business? Well, apart from accounting for our emissions as a business and reducing waste and running free recycling programs for both the business and the community, it means looking at what we do as a business and focusing on services that are also part of the solution.
Did you know that the continued adoption of cloud computing and telephony could prevent the emission of more than 1 billion metric tons of carbon dioxide from 2021 through 2024!
If you’ve ever thought about migrating your systems to the Cloud now is the time. Reducing carbon emissions is only 1 of many benefits – we’re here and happy to help.
PEPNET ’s Environment Strategy is comprised of seven strategic priorities:
- Net zero carbon emission by 2030 onwards.
- Managing Carbon Emissions – Reducing carbon emissions intensity by 50% by 2025.
- Net Zero throughout our scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions by 2030.
- Climate Change Resilience – Ensuring climate change risks are managed throughout our networks by 2025.
- Low-carbon Economic Growth – Enabling a low carbon economy by helping reduce our customers’ carbon emissions.
- Resource Efficiency – Reusing or recycling 5 tonnes of e-waste (Mobile-phones, laptops etc) by 2025.
- Environment Management – Achieving best practice environmental management by 2023.
PEPNET ’s Environment Services & Actions
- PEPNET ’s E-Waste Community Collection Service – Available FREE for all local WA Businesses’.
- Carbon Neutral – Biodiverse Reforestation Carbon Offsets in Yarra Yarra Western Australia.
- Carbon Neutral 2021.
- Implemented Solar Power, LED Lighting and Window Tint to reduce energy consumption.
- Print Releaf –Paper footprint calculated and reforested to offset paper consumption.
- Mobile Muster Partner – Recycle your old mobile phone through PepNet.
- Moorup Partner – A circular economy to extend the life of electronic devices through reuse, repair, refurbishment, and recycling.
- Containers for Change – Recycled bottles and cans redeemed and donated to charity.
- City Switch Member 2021 – Green Office program is Australia’s flagship sustainability program for businesses all throughout Australia.