(Message, Video, Phone) is an industry-leading platform for cloud communications, empowering organizations to streamline internal collaboration and better connect with their customers. With integrated instant messaging, video conferencing, and cloud PBX, RingCentral MVP offers:
- A unified, collaborative hub for team messaging, video meetings, and telephony.
- Enterprise-grade security and unmatched reliability with a 99.999% uptime SLA.
- A global footprint in 100+ countries and localized in 15+ languages.
- 250+ out-of-the-box integrations with business apps and open APIs for custom needs.
- Simple and centralized web-based user and system administration.
- Advanced analytics and insights.
- Access from anywhere on your device of choice—desktop, tablet, or mobile.
- Message colleagues and clients from your PC or mobile device.
- Invite guest users to collaborate for free.
- Set a custom status to indicate your availability.
- Create teams around projects, specific topics, and departments.
- Assign tasks to individuals or project teams.
- Share links and files with no size or storage limits.
- Join meetings easily—no downloads or plugins needed.
- Enjoy HD audio and video, and screen share with up to 200 interactive video participants.
- Easily schedule meetings with calendar integrations with Office 365 and Google Calendar.
- Switch a live meeting between devices with one click.
- Get in-meeting chat, virtual backgrounds, closed captioning, cloud recordings, and powerful background noise reduction technology for a great participant experience.
- Use one business phone number for calling, business SMS, MMS, and fax, so your personal number stays private.
- Customize settings such as business hours and greetings, and route incoming calls efficiently to specific departments with a multi-level auto attendant.
- Manage active calls efficiently with advanced call controls to transfer, record, flip, or park the call.
- Flip live calls between your desktop and cell or switch a call to video in just one click.
- Available for Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers.
- Bring advanced communications functions into the productivity apps you use every day like Microsoft and Google.
- Automate your sales cycle and enhance delivery and customer support with integrations with Salesforce, Zendesk, and ServiceNow.
- Backup your communications data with RingCentral Archiver to your preferred cloud storage provider like Smarsh, Google Drive, Dropbox, and more.
- Build custom integrations with open APIs to meet your business’s specific needs.
- Unlock new insights with RingCentral MVP Analytics™ for real-time decision-making.
- Empower teams with customisable dashboards and real-time insights for IT, sales, marketing, HR, and more.
- Troubleshoot efficiently to identify issue with pinpoint accuracy and quality-of-service reporting.
- Never miss a chance to take action with alerts and report subscriptions delivered right to your inbox.
- Gain visibility into how communications drive your business with interactive reports and historical trend analysis.
- Improve sales performance with ‘RingCentral MVP Analytics™ for Sales’ by tracking habits, and providing pathways for success, all supported by communication metrics and status reports.
At PepNet Technologies we believe in honest advice that is most suited to both your needs and budget.
Reach out to the experts on 1300 473 763 and chat with one of our Certified Delivery Specialists. We will take the time to understand your existing infrastructure and map out a solution that also considers your future requirements.
Working together we will future proof your business in cloud & telecommunications.