- PepNet Technologies uses and may disclose your personal information in order to:
- Provide products and services to you;
- Research, develop, administer, protect and improve our products and services;
- Instigate debt collection;
- Investigate potential fraudulent activity; and
- Comply with legal compulsion such as a court order.
- PepNet Technologies requires you (the customer) to give express permission in order to provide information to any other organisation or individual, and such action shall not be done without it.
- All customers may request access to the personal details collected by PepNet Technologies in relation to themselves. PepNet Technologies wishes to ensure that such details are always correct and up to date and will amend any inaccuracies or changes to details on request.
- By law, PepNet Technologies must retain some customer’s details for a minimum of 5 years. However, PepNet does not retain customers’ personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes of compliance with the law and routine administration.
- PepNet Technologies keeps customer information on controlled facilities which are secured against unauthorized access. Proof of identity will be required before information is released to any person, including the customer.
- PepNet Technologies runs an email list, this email list will be used to communicate newsletters, specials, product information or notices regarding PepNet operations.
- Maintaining the continuity of your browsing session (e.g., if you are looking at multiple products on our website)
- Remembering your details and preferences when you return
Our cookies do not store personal information that can be retrieved to identify you.